Ads 2

Breaking

Saturday 23 July 2022

Bhagya Lakshmi 28rd July 2022 Written Episode, Written Update.

 Bhagya Lakshmi 23rd July 2022 Written Episode, Written Update.

Bhagya Lakshmi 23rd July 2022 Written Episode, Written Update.




The Episode starts with Balwinder sitting in a vehicle and is about to power off. Ayush says in case you move then Police will arrest you. Balwinder drives the auto. Ayush sits at the motorcycle and goes in the back of the car. Lakshmi asks Rishi to drink water. Rishi drinks water. Neelam asks if he's feeling ache. Karishma says the injury is deep. Neelam asks whilst will medical doctor come? Virender says he may be coming. Rishi says I wish Ayush catches him. Karishma says a person is the usage of him in opposition to our circle of relatives. Neelam says that’s why we need to recognise that character’s call. Karishma says can be there may be no individual. Malishka says if there's no person then we will no longer worry. Rishi says if I had no longer stopped Balwinder that day, then he might have taken Lakshmi that day. He says I will pass and trap him. Neelam says you may not move and says 


don’t realize what came about to you that you don’t agree. Rishi says I agree on your sayings. Virender says Doctor might be coming. Doctor comes there and asks what befell? Rishi says it is a small injury. Doctor asks how did it show up? Virender says with a bottle. Doctor asks who has achieved the dressing? Dadi says Lakshmi. Doctor says it is ideal and offers him drugs to take. He leaves. Rishi asks shall I cross now? Neelam says no. Virender asks Rishi to take remedy and relaxation, says Ayush will do the work. Ayush hits someone at the same time as riding the motorcycle rapid. He continues to move at the back of Balwinder. Rishi says Ayush went by myself, I shall pass. Neelam refuses to allow him pass and asks him to take medication. She asks Malishka to go with him, and deliver him medication and be with him. Rishi says I will take medicinal drug later and says Lakshmi will take care of me and asks Malishka no longer to strain. Malishka says I might be your wife later, I will deal with you. Rishi says Lakshmi will cope with me now. Neelam says this component have occurred due to her. She says she don’t trust her. Rishi says I consider her, she has earned the trust and saved my life commonly. Neelam says she risked your lifestyles many times. Rishi says you are questioning wrong. Karishma says Rishi. Rishi says while there may be Lakshmi, there may be not anything to worry approximately. Ahana says Lakshmi bhabhi can overlook herself, however no longer others. She got here as your protect, but she became each person’s defend. She says she also trusts her fully.

Rishi takes medicinal drug. Lakshmi thanks him for trusting her. She says she is grateful to Ahana for supporting her. Rishi says you'll get love if you love, will get guide if you provide and can be harm in case you harm others. He pinches her and asks her to take a seat. He says you are the part of the family member till our divorce happens. Lakshmi gets unhappy. He asks her now not to make sad and says  what I mean. She moves and he makes sound as though he felt pain. She blows on his harm ad says sorry, and holds her ears. Rishi asks if she is apologizing. Lakshmi says truly sorry. Rishi laughs and says he can’t manipulate. Lakshmi asks if you are joking. He says he'll take the p.C, this is a memorable second, says it's far an extraordinary moment that wife is apologizing holding her ears. He takes the p.C. Lakshmi asks if he is not feeling pain. He says I have forgotten all of the ache as you have apologized to me and said sorry. Lakshmi thinks she is involved for Ayush. Ayush meets with an coincidence and falls down on aspect of road. Ayush and Lakshmi’s % falls down.


Karishma complains to Neelam and Virender that Lakshmi disregarded her hand. Virender says Lakshmi wanted to bandaged Rishi’s hand. Karishma says Malishka could have finished that. He asks her to go and sleep. Karishma goes. Neelam says I am going to Rishi and might’t leave him trusting Lakshmi. She says I will deal with him. Virender says will you do similar to Karishma and says Rishi is capable to attend to himself. Neelam says Lakshmi is inauspicious and I will convey him here to take relaxation. Virender says permit him decide. Neelam blames Lakshmi for all the happenings. She says Lakshmi has corrupted my thoughts and her kundali delivered to it. Virender tries to calm her down. She says Lakshmi is inauspicious and some thing can occur in my residence. She says I will throw her out of the residence and will no longer look forward to divorce to show up, if some thing incorrect occurs.



Rishi remembers Balwinder telling that Lakshmi is wearing his child and remembers taking her forcibly. He receives up angrily and hits his hand on the wall, but Lakshmi maintains her hand at the wall to store his hand. He says sorry and asks why did you keep the hand. Lakshmi says it is right that I kept my hand on the wall, atleast you didn’t get harm. She says if you get harm then I experience the pain. Rishi seems at her and smiles. She asks what came about? He says not anything and asks did you see any film currently? He says you didn’t watch after marriage as far as I keep in mind. He says you had said the dialogue that if I get hurt then you definitely feel the ache. He says I concept you have got stolen this dialogue from romantic emotional movie, if you had watched horror movie, then would have walked on the wall, if watched comedy movie, then might have talked abnormal talks, and then I would have laughed and you will have felt pain if I had felt with consistent guffawing. He laughs, announcing if I get hurt you then feel the ache. Lakshmi asks if you are making a laugh of me. He says no and asks do you genuinely mean what you said, that you will experience the pain if I am hurt. She says sure. She says I didn’t see the film, but had heard the track wherein that is the road. He asks which music? Lakshmi says it's far a famous track. Rishi asks which music. She says I don’t keep in mind. He asks why did you hold your hand once I changed into approximately to hit the wall. She says I did this, as in case you get hurt then I will need to hear the scoldings. He asks honestly? She says sure. He asks her to say what her eyes are pronouncing. Song performs tu hi toh hai mera junoon performs…..

No comments:

Post a Comment