Ads 2

Breaking

Tuesday 8 February 2022

Today 9 February my Telenor questions answers 2022

Today 9 February my Telenor questions answers 2022 


Hi guys hope you all will doing well and fine .

Daily I'm sharing with you my telenor test quiz questions answers and you can get free data without any charges .

If you don't know how to do it so please visit your playstore apps and install the apps which name is My Telenor apps and daily visiting once which there is option my telenor skills or test your skills .

Everyday there is five questions if you given that so you will be get 50 MB free of cost and use that in your all apps platefroms .


My Telenor today 5 inquiries you have select responses from giving 4 choices on my Telenor.


Today my Telenor test, In which nation would you be able to track down the sculpture of Liberty. Where could the extraordinary divider area be? The well known Eiffel Tower was underlying which country? In which nation are the renowned pyramids of Giza arranged? Where can the tallest structure burj khalifa be found?


Today my Telenor application test

Q.1 When was first match of PSL 2022 played?

6-Jan

3-Jan

1-Jan

27-Jan

Ans: 27-Jan


Q.2 What is the shade of Quetta Gladiators pullover?

Red

Blue

Purple

Green

Ans: Purple


Q.3 Which group won the throw in the primary match of PSL 2022?

KK

MS

LQ

PZ

Ans: MS


Q.4 Which of these is the most seasoned unaltered rule of cricket?

Pitch Length

Player Count

Umpire Count

Ball Color

Ans: Pitch Length


Q.5 The upward posts in a wicket are called _.

Sticks

Stumps

Sections

Bails

Ans: Stumps


Check here Answer


My Telenor Answer every one of the inquiries accurately to win Telenor day by day 50MB Monthly 1500MB and go into a Telenor fortunate draw.


For more data about Telenor web information.


Telenor web bundles day by day week after week month to month

Step by step instructions to actually take a look at Telenor Sim Number

Telenor Helpline Number code Pakistan

Get day by day week after week and month to month web bundles from Telenor

All new web bundles and most recent govt occupations data update here. thus, remain with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment