Ads 2

Breaking

Sunday 10 January 2021

How To Get Free Mbs From My Zong App


How To Get Free Mbs From My Zong App

So Wlecome back to our website today I will share new updated version of my zong app you all know that zong 4G is a Pakistani telecommunication company which is providing their best services in Pakistan and they have launched app which name is my zong from the help of this app you can view your balance and internet data record also you can activate any internet package from this app and recently they had updated their app and launched a new version of my zong app so in this article I will share the best features of this new version of my zong app also I will tell you how can you get free internet from this new update

About Zong 4G

Zong 4G is a China Mobile Company which are providing there telecommunication services in Pakistan and they are providing their best services in Pakistan also they had medal of of 5G test finalize in Pakistan so they are making digital Pakistan also zong Pakistan is a biggest telecommunication network working in Pakistan providing their best services cheap prices they have much more cheap internet packages also call and sms packages for their customers

Features Of Zong App

If you have a zong Sim you want to check your remaining balance MB SMS and minutes status just by one click so you can download my zong app from Play store from the help of my zong app you can check your remaining balance remaining MB of your package also means and SMS the another feature of my zone app is you can activate any internet package buy one click but you have required balance in  Sim so you can easily activate any internet package available on my zong app
• Create and manage your own Profile
• Choose language: English, Urdu and Chinese
• Check your current balance and its expiry date
• Keep track of bundles you have activated and their usage details
• Recharge and Get a Loan
• Activate from a range of bundles for Prepaid and Postpaid customers
• Activate from a range of bundles for MBB devices and Internet SIMs
• Check Usage history
• Get updates on new bundles that can be accessed through the Notification Tab
• Shop online for 4G mobiles & MBB devices
• Access Entertainment including Online TV, Theatre & and Games
• Fill out a range of Feedback surveys catered to your needs
• Customer support channels e.g. Facebook, Twitter and Live Chat 24/7
• Video tutorials, FAQs and Zong Helpline

How Can I install Zong App

Installation of my zong app in your phone is quite simple open your play store and search on my zong app you will get my zong app in first search result after that click on install button and my zone app will be installed in your mobile phone also if you you don't have Play store account so you can download my zong app from here by clicking on download button given here

How can I get free 4gb data on Zong app?

Zong is offering their customer for first time installation of my zong app and they will get 4GB data on there zong Sim for 3 days if you don't have create an account on my zong app so you can create account on zong app and this is quite simple just you have to put your number and after that a pin has been sent on your number your account will be created

What is my Zong app 4gb offer?

Zong is offering their customer for first time installation of my zong app and they will get 4GB data on there zong Sim for 3 days if you don't have create an account on my zong app so you can create account on zong app and this is quite simple just you have to put your number and after that a pin has been sent on your number your account will be created

How can I get free MB on Zong 2020?

If you want to get free MB on my zong app you have to download updated version of my zong app and here you will have a option of play and win just click their and select one box and you will get free MB reward
How To Get Free Mbs From My Zong App

How can I get free MB on Zong app?

There is only one option in my zong app to get free MB on Johnson already I have told  that you have to to update the my zong app from latest version

How can I subscribe Zong 5gb?

My zong app there are are unlimited packages available you can subscribe any package from my zong app

How can I get 1gb in Zong app?

If you don't have create account yet on my zong app so you can get easily 1GB internet data on my zong app if you register a new number on my zong app

No comments:

Post a Comment