Ads 2

Breaking

Sunday 18 October 2020

Telenor Test Your Skills 19 October 2020

 Hi Guys welcome to our website test your skills today in this article I will provide all the correct answers of my Telenor today quiz. if you will do all the correct answers of my Telenor test your skills so you will get free hundred MB for one day on your Telenor Sim 

First of all install the latest version of my Telenor app from Play Store if you want to get daily free MB you have to update my Telenor app from Play Store because for daily rewards my Telenor have updated version

Click on my telenor test your skills option that is highlighted on main screen and give all the correct answers and all the correct answers are given here with screenshots






Q.1 Buckingham Palace is located in which capital of the world?

  • London
  • Ottawa
  • Paris
  • Rome
Ans: London

Q.2 Baku is the capital of which country?

  • Armenia
  • Angola
  • Azerbaijan
  • Albania
Ans: Azerbaijan

Q.3 What is the capital of East Timor?

  • Oslo
  • Karachi
  • Dili
  • Wales
Ans: Dili

Q.4 What is the capital of Fiji?

  • Ankara
  • Beijing
  • Suva
  • Tbilisi
Ans: Suva

Q.5 Dodoma became the official capital city of which African country in 1996?

  • Rwanda
  • Tanzania
  • Burundi
  • Nigeria
Ans: Tanzania


No comments:

Post a Comment